PVC compounds are readily adapted to conduct most fluids at low or medium pressure, containing reinforcing polyester yarns or a rigid PVC core. .They can be transparent (crystal) or colored.
Such applications are used in:
- civil construction for heavy transport, such as suction and discharge of concrete, gravel, etc;
- checking levels or other applications that require the visualization of fluid to be transported;
- agricultural irrigation, in crystal or opaque, spiral or drip hoses;
- household use, crystal or opaque hoses for gardens, for use in gas cookers, vacuum cleaners, washing machines, etc.
- industrial processes, crystal hoses reinforced with braided polyester yarn used in industrial compressors;
- pressurized water and pneumatic and spiraled tools to transport liquids, pneumatics and solids;
- mining, for gravel transport;
- the automotive industry;
- the food industry for the transport of beverages and food;
- the hospital industry.
Dacarto Benvic has a complete product line that covers all these needs.